Look for new invaders every time you are outdoors. Scan the area and pay special attention to:
- PathwaysRoads, trails, edges
- HabitatsAquatic plants in water bodies, understory plants on forest floor, etc.
- DistributionPlants that seem out of place
- When you find something:
- Double check the ID (consult a guidebook or contact an expert at Benton SWCD or OSU Extension Master Gardeners).
- Record the location on a map.
- Record the size of the infestation (# of plants, area covered).
- Take a digital photo of the plant.
- Follow the link below to report with as much info as you have.