Contact us to:
- Work with your neighbors to set community goals and plan projects in your watershed, based on local ideas, local needs and voluntary action.
- Prevent erosion of valuable topsoil from farmland, streambanks and construction sites.
- Find out how you can get financial and technical assistance for restoration projects, including valley bottoms, wetlands, stream corridors and waterways.
- Obtain design and engineering assistance to reduce contaminated runoff from dairies, stables, and kennels. Take action before it becomes a regulatory problem!
- Create or enhance habitat for birds, wildlife and fish on your farm, forest land, and rural property, while maintaining farm productivity.
- Volunteer to promote conservation education by working with local schools, 4-H clubs, other groups, or with us at Benton SWCD.