Skip to main content

OWEB Small Grant Program

May contain: soil, leaf, plant, herbal, and herbs

Benton County Landowners…Now is the time to take advantage of the OWEB Small Grant Program for Conservation and Restoration Projects.


How to apply?

Contact Benton SWCD (541-753-7208) to obtain further information, application forms, and to find out if your project fits the criteria for funding.  Applications may be made at any time and will be evaluated competitively with other projects in the area until all funds are allocated.


What types of projects are funded?

  • Riparian protection and vegetation establishment, weed control, and stream bank stabilization
  • Pasture and cropland management to improve infiltration of precipitation
  • Conservation practices that reduce nutrients, sediments and other pollutants from entering water bodies
  • Projects to eliminate/minimize barriers to fish passage
  • Upland and wetland wildlife habitat improvement
  • and other restoration activities defined under urban, rural residential, agricultural and forestry project types…