Submit all application materials below in hardcopy or electronic form:
- Review the full Job Description
- Submit a cover letter describing your qualifications for and interest in the Seasonal Conservation Technician position. Please explain how you personally connect with the BSWCD mission, and the skills you would use to be successful in this job.
- Submit your resume (include your email address and phone number in the header).
- List three professional references, at least one of which is a past supervisor (please indicate which reference is/was a supervisor).
- Send electronic submissions to: Applications@bentonswcd.org with the subject heading CT Application. Attach all application materials as a single PDF. Please do not include application materials in the body of your email.
Mail hard copy application materials to:
Attn: Michael Ahr, Natural Resource Conservation Program Manager
Benton Soil and Water Conservation District
136 SW Washington Avenue; Suite 201
Corvallis, Oregon 97333
Finalists will be contacted for an interview. We will notify all qualified applicants when a decision has been made. The hire will be dependent on passing a criminal history and driving record check. Thank you for your interest in this position and for taking your valuable time to apply for a job with Benton Soil and Water Conservation District!