- Oak woodland
- Upland Prairie and Savanna
- Riparian Forests
- Bottomland Forests
- Mixed Hardwood-Conifer Forest or Woodland
- Shrub Swamp
- Shallow Marsh
- Wet Prairie
1. Benton County, Oregon Prairie Conservation Strategy. 2010. Institute for Applied Ecology.
2. Allen, J.A., Keeland, B.D., Stanturf, J.A., Clewell, A.F., and Kennedy, H.E., Jr., 2001 (revised 2004), A guide to bottomland hardwood restoration: U.S. Geological Survey, Biological Resources Division Information and Technology Report USGS/BRD/ITR-2000-0011, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station, General Technical Report SRS-40, 132 p.
3. Restoring Rare Native Habitats in the Willamette Valley: A Landowners guide for Restoring Oak Woodlands, Wetlands, Prairies, and Bottomland Hardwood and Riparian Forests. 2004. Bruce Campbell. Defenders of Wildlife, West Linn, OR.
4. Vesely, D. and G. Tucker. 2004. A landowner’s guide for restoring and managing Oregon white oak habitats. U.S. Dept. of Interior, Bureau of Land Management. Salem District, Salem, OR.
5. Godwin, D. 1999. Life on the edge: Improving riparian function. Oregon State University Extension Service Publication EM8738. Oregon State University, Corvallis.
6. Forest Fact Book. 2003. The Oregon Forest Resources Institute.
7. A Guide to Oregons Forest Wildlife. 2005. The Oregon Forest Resources Institute, Portland Oregon.
8. Identifying Priority Plants and Animals and their Habitats: a Guidebook for Forest Landowners. 2006. Oregon Forest Resources Institute, Portland OR.
9. Managing Forest Habitats for Migrant songbirds. 1998. Woodland Fish and Wildlife series. WSU and OSU Cooperative Extension. MISCO 198.
10. Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. 2006. Oregon Conservation Strategy. Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, Salem, Oregon.
11. Wildlife Habitat Classification from Oregon Explorer
12. Zach, S. 2002. The Oak Woodland Bird Conservation Plan; a strategy for protecting and managing oak woodland habitats and associated birds in California. California Partners in Flight and PRBO Conservation Science.