Please join us for a full-day workshop to help Reduce Farm Risk through Integrated Biological Pest Management!
February 9, 2017 9 AM to 5 PM
NRCS Plant Materials Center
3415 NE Granger Avenue
- Beneficial insects that prey on pests
- Insect and native plant ID
- Insectary planting designs
- Birds of prey
- Gwendolyn Ellen, Farmscaping for Beneficials Coordinator, OSU IPPC
- Jeff Picton, Chintimini Wildlife Center
- USDA NRCS staff
Registration is closed: REQUIRED! $10 includes full-day workshop and lunch.
For more information contact Teresa 541-753-7208 or email@example.com
This workshop is made possible by USDA Risk Management Education Partnerships Program Agreement # RM16RMEPP522C025 Reduce Farm Risk through Integrated Biological Pest Management Education!